Saturday, September 4, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
novel quote: "Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Monday, April 5, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Next project that I'm working on now is a birthday cake for a 90th birthday party. Can't wait because the party is also a close friend's first big catering gig. I know she's gonna rock it. Actually it's three people I went to school with that are starting this new catering company. I'll let you guys know more when I know more. I don't want to give you guys the wrong info.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
1 1/4 c AP flour
2 T sugar
2 t baking powder
3/4 t salt
1 1/3 c milk
3 T oil
- mix dry ingredients in one bowl
- mix wet ingredients in another bowl
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- spoon desired amount of batter onto hot buttered griddle
- when batter bubbles and edges look dry flip and cook until golden (2 minutes max)
- remove from griddle and serve immediately
Add whatever fillings you wish right after you pour onto griddle and before you flip. Blueberries, chocolate chips, bananas....
HAPPY PANCAKE DAY!!!!
P.S. I had some yummy banana pancakes while my daughter had a chocolate chip pancake. Yummmmmmm........