1 1/4 c AP flour
2 T sugar
2 t baking powder
3/4 t salt
1 1/3 c milk
3 T oil
- mix dry ingredients in one bowl
- mix wet ingredients in another bowl
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- spoon desired amount of batter onto hot buttered griddle
- when batter bubbles and edges look dry flip and cook until golden (2 minutes max)
- remove from griddle and serve immediately
Add whatever fillings you wish right after you pour onto griddle and before you flip. Blueberries, chocolate chips, bananas....
HAPPY PANCAKE DAY!!!!
P.S. I had some yummy banana pancakes while my daughter had a chocolate chip pancake. Yummmmmmm........