Monday, June 15, 2009

Since the last time I was here I've gotten a tattoo. Actually, I started it awhile back and finished since last time I blogged. It's dogwood flowers. The white one represents my grandaddy and the three pink dogwoods are my mom, my daughter and me. And each one is a generation of Virginians.I did a cake for a friend’s sister who is back in the states after living in Japan for awhile. Her husband got new orders for Virginia Beach, so everyone’s really excited to have them back.
And I've been to a concert.I took my term finals for school, started my Food Manager’s Certificate classes and now I’m working on more cookies. A friend’s birthday is coming up this week and I was wondering what to get him. Finally, I figured I’d make him something and so I’m making him “edible panties”. Heehee. I took my bikini bottom cookie cutters and made them look like panties. Here’s hoping he likes them.

P.S. He loved them!

6 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

I'm jealous you got to see The Sounds! I like them! :D

Stacie said...

Nice panties (wink wink!)

Amber said...

Did he like them? Those are cute!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

I'm waaaiiiting for a new post! It's been a LONG time! PS: Did you go to Suzi's bby shwr?

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

*umm BABY SHOWER, duh lol

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Oh shoot. Well I didn't either. I texted her about it and she told me it was on the 20th. I couldn't go cuz I was working a festival :(