Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello... Again

To my few followers, I've missed you. I've been busy busy busy. I started one job and then ended up taking another job somewhere else. A steadier job with a possible future. Say it ain't so! It can't be true.

So anyways, I haven't had much time for anything. In my free time I sleep. I'm one of those now lol. But I just started my pastry class (and my last lab class for school, YIPPEE!) so whatever cute things I make there I'll try to take pictures and show it off. I am also entering a cake competition so there will be pictures from that. And I've been comissioned to do a couple cakes coming up so there will be pictures from that too.

And lastly, very certainly not least, my last chef instructor suggested I try getting into this pastry school down in Orlando. He says with a letter from him I'm as good as in so I just need to find the money to do it. Anyone willing to make a contribution? :) But that probably won't happen til next summer at the earliest.

I hope to get back on here again real soon with something worth talking about and showing off. Later.

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

You know what... We miss you in cupcake world! It's just not the same without someone taller than 5'4"! And I miss all the yummy things you brought to work..... maybe I'll see you at wing night sometime soon?????? Hope so! :D